To become a leading agency in meteorology, climatology and geophysics.
To provide efficient and effective meteorological, climatological and geophysics services for the well-being, safety and sustainable development in order to meet the national and international needs.
- To improve the effectiveness of weather services in order to reduce disaster risk.
- To strengthen the aviation meteorological services to ensure flight safety and well being.
- To empower the earthquake and tsunami services to reduce disaster risk caused by earthquake and tsunami.
- To strengthen the climate services for national prosperity.
- To empower human capital development.
60 Years MET Malaysia